Thursday, July 30, 2009

I really love my son:)

So I have to write this down so I don't forget these precious moments:) We just got home from the grandparents and B asked to borrow Charlotte's Web. I said yes...even though my better judgement wants to say no...because it makes me cry:) Anyway...I just went in to give him his bear and kind of settle him in for a rest...and he says "Mom, he's so cute. Can I have a pig? Can I have a pig Mom?" I don't know why but it just made my heart patter:) This crazy rambunctious hyper active child is still very much an innocent little boy that wants a pig:) Lol...yea... i guess the preggo hormones are on overdrive:)


They are pretty cute though.....maybe we'll talk to Daddy;)

In other daily events. I had my Dr's appt today. I didn't gain any weight on their scales...so that was very exciting. I'm still sealed up like a jam jar though:) I will be 37 weeks on Monday. We'll see how this all pans out. It's really an all new experience considering B's delivery was induced fully and all I remember is super intense contractions. So....I'm walking in the dark here. Oh well. Ok...enough rambling for now. Till thne,

Meg
Pin It!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

He is a cutie and comes up with such sweet comments, like I told you about when we were picking berries this am... Did you watch the movie with him? I cry every time I watch it too.... any way hope your afternoon was nice and your evening is great. See you tomorrow. Love ya

Undaunted said...

LOL I can just see our MIL's reaction when if you brought over your own little piglet. :D Our little ones can be so sweet sometimes.

Jen said...

Sure...the one in the picture is cute cause...ITS A BABY! fast forward a year and you've got a HUGE dirty animal mucking up your back yard :) Not so cute then huh?

Unless u get one of those pigmy varieties that people use as house pets :)

love you
Jen