Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dare I admit....

As it turns out...I was wrong. I know, I know...Meggan is never wrong;) BUt this wrongness in particular is slightly disturbing. It starts with this:


eaten like this:


And within three days looks like this:

(I'm not even sure it was a whole 3 days)

But we had some help from this:


and this:


their total help equaled this:


And by the end of documenting where our container of Nutella was at...we now have this:


Someone please help me from buying the much larger two-pack from Costco...
Pin It!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I was sure you didn't like that stuff...lol:) I would stay away from that isle if you know what is good for your weigh in's...")

Undaunted ~ My Life One Day at a Time said...

LOL, best way to eat is definitely off the spoon. Told ya it was good. Glad you have come to your senses. ;) Although you should probably only buy the tiny jars and hide them, so that they become a surprise when you are low on sweets.

Jenn said...

u are freaking awesome :) nutella is pretty darn good :) I would have been right there with you :)

Nana S. said...

Sounds a "nutty" group to me ;-) We haven't tried it tho.

Breezy said...

HA!!! That was hilarious!!! What's not hilarious? Nutella. Because shit that good is serious. I saw Nutella crepes on TV the other day and my mind is still reeling!!!

Lildonbro said...

I shall now bite my tongue about Nutella, looks like the addictive substances in it finally kicked in :)

Jenn said...

I love Nutella! Did you know you can mix it with CoolWhip and use it as frosting for cupcakes. Perhaps cupcakes that have had Nutella squeezed into the center with a cake decorating tool. Mmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...