Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm desperate

Desperate for Desperate Housewives that is! Yes, season 7 came out yesterday and since season 8 starts in less than a month, I have some watching to do.  This also means that my picture editing is getting behind. Which is fairly annoying since I have some pretty good ones. 
But in other news, the youngest (who will from now on be referred to as Mr hippo) is cranky. Like whining/crying/grumpy all day. I find it difficult to have sympathy after hours and hours and hours of this behavior. I know something isn't right, but it gets trying. And he and his sister have both have some less than pleasant bowel movements-I know that thrills you all to death-. I think I'm just justifying my tv watching as a result of the constant poo diapers and clingy children.
Man, I'm boring myself tonight. So with that, I am leaving you. I will go get myself some butterfinger ice cream *to eat my emotions* and watch some more DH *to enjoy someone elses fake drama*.

Night!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lol escaping in someone else's drama huh? :) it's been a while since I've done that! Sorry about Mr Hippo being needy...it really could be teeth. The boy is pretty cranky and needy lately as well....wait who am I kidding, that's him normally! :)

Love u, hope things get better with the kiddos