Monday, May 14, 2012

calming the clutter bug





Welcome to my entryway. Isn't it lovely?


I have been living with this horrid display of slothfulness since we moved in here which will be a year in august. Wait...I just noticed that I have evidence that I, do not in fact, have the most shoes lying around. See the blue boots? Those are my only pair. I won't name any names as to whom the other five pairs belong to. Let's just say we noticed.
Anyway. The time for shoes hanging out wherever they felt like was over. I've had the desire to start putting the house together. In something other than my exciting brown color scheme. So to Target I went.
I bought this and put it together by myself. 
 
 I'm pretty talented like that.  And this is what my entryway looks like now:
 
 
 FABULOUS, isn't it? Ok, my bench isn't exactly like the other one. Close enough though. And I've got all our crap stuff in it now.

 
 

 Whew! I can breathe again. I'm kidding...it wasn't that bad. Ahem. Anyway. Have a good Monday night...or Tuesday depending when you read this!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

It looks great Meggs! I understand dealing with the clutter bug. I have been doing similar thing here. Love ya bunches, work on those walls. ;)

Lildonbro said...

That's awesome! Good job!