Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T minus

18 days till race day. I have made it 5 miles at most so far. Think I'm doomed...pfffff NAH!  
I'm beginning to get nervous about it. Lots of people, no idea what I'm doing, well, besides moving my feet! Lol. 
Is it weird that I use "lol" when I blog? Cause I really do laugh in the middle of typing. Ok, maybe not laugh...but I definitely chuckle. I don't think I've ever read an "lol" on anyone else' blog though....
I'm so random. It's really a wonder that people keep subscribing to my blog. But they doooo.
What else is new here...well I saw another moose on my run last night. A young bull. I crossed to the other side of the road. And took a picture.



As nerve wracking as it is to be surrounded by animals that can kill you...it's still neat.

So is having parks that are on lakes. Surrounded by mountains.

Gorgeous isn't it? I tell ya, Alaska really redeems itself when the sun comes out. I really have not been anywhere as beautiful.

And then there's naughty kids that make you laugh.


That's it for this time friends. I'll be back with more randomness. I promise.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL, Love his hair! He is supper cute. You will do fine on race. Even if you have to walk some. Keep it up.

Cari said...

Good luck on the 1/2! Just remember, it's OK to walk! I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award http://carianthony.blogspot.com/2012/06/kreative-blogger-award.html

Lildonbro said...

Just remember - it's okay to walk :) Finishing is what's important!

And yeah - running with a bunch of Moose (Meece) around is a little terrifying to me - I get jumpy with the squirrels.